69ing With… YOHIO (Seremedy) 日本語あり
- Name: YOHIO
- Role you play in the band: Guitar
- Country & City of Birth: Sweden, Stockholm.
- Languages Spoken: Swedish, English, Japanese
- Hobbies: Sleeping, Reading, Composing music.
- Pet Peeve or Personality Quirk:
- Birthday: 95/07/12
- Height: 169cm
- Weight: My weight right now is 48kg.
- Natural Hair Color:
- Current hair Color: I’m blonde.
- Do you wear contacts/glasses? No. But I wear colored contacts on stage.
- Do you have or want any piercings/tattoos? If so, what? Well, I have neither. But in the future I think I wanna tattoo my fingers, not sure though.
- Name someone you’ve been told you look like: My “Big sister” HIZAKI.
- Were you a good student? …
- Were you loud or quiet? Varies from age to age I think. I was quite loud when I was young, but now I’m very quiet.
- What was your favorite subject in school? Music.
- What was your least favorite? Math.
- Did you participate in any extracurricular activities? Badminton.
- Where have you travelled to? I really love to travel, but I’ve not been to that many places actually. Mostly the countries we’ve been playing in with the band.
- What’s your favourite country and why? I’m gonna be very obvious and say Japan. I’ve been in love with the culture since I was a child.
- Where would you most like to travel to? Right now I would say South Korea and Taiwan.
- What cities have you been to? Tokyo and Nagoya.
- What’s your favorite place and why? The livehouses. I love the atmosphere of an underground livehouse.
- What’s your best/strangest memory of Japan? My best memories are from Seremedy’s first Japan Tour, but there’s so many I could write a book about it!
- Interest in Japan aside from visual kei? Japanese language, TV-Drama, Movies, Anime, Manga, “indies” music scene.
- Favorite word in Japanese? Nani?
- Do you prefer rain or sunshine? I’m a vampire, I don’t like sunshine. Okay. Just sometimes. Rain ruins your hair!
- Which season do you like/dislike most? I hate winter. Sweden is so.. cold, and I mean it. I like summer though. And spring. And autumn.
- Cats/Dogs? Both.
- What animal/s do you like aside from cats and dogs? I’m a huge animal lover. I love birds especially, always have.
- What’s your favourite colour? White and pink. I’m the White Rose Princess. Even though I often wear black in my spare time.
- What sport are you best at? Badminton.
- What sport are you worst at? Every except Badminton.
- What’s your favorite Olympic category? Badminton. Or wait… what?
- What’s your favourite flavour? Sweet.
- What’s your favorite food? Sushi. Ramen.
- What food can’t you eat? Hmm.. much. Haha.
- What food do you want to try? Something weird.
- Do you smoke? (If so, what brand?) No.
- Do you drink alcohol? No.
- What’s your favorite drink? (Soft drink or alcoholic.) Fanta Grape!
- What’s your favorite guys’ street fashion? I don’t have a particular.
- What guys’ street fashion do you hate? “Brat”.
- What’s your favorite VK brand? Super Lovers. Anything with lots of colors.
- What VK style do you like? Female imitator.
- What’s your favorite girls’ fashion? Cute.
- What girls’ fashion do you hate? None.
- What type of person is your ideal partner? Intellectual, Mature, Understanding, Calm,
- What type of person can you not stand? Immature people.
- Do you prefer long hair or short hair? Middle-length or long.
- Do you want to date someone taller or shorter than you? Shorter or same length. Otherwise I feel so small, haha.
- Do you want to date someone older or younger than you? Older. But the only reason is that girls younger than me often is too immature.
- What’s your favorite type of music? Classical music, Symphonic Metal. But actually I listen to almost everything, as long as there are good melodies.
- Who’s your favorite Japanese artist? I’ve got too many.
- Who’s your favorite non-Japanese artist? Same here, got too many.
- Who is your musical inspiration? Antonio Vivaldi, Johann Sebastian Bach.
- What song would you most like you cover?
- Have you always wanted to be in a band? Not really, but in later years, yes.
- If no: What did you want to be? I wanted to be a concert pianist when I was a child.
- Did you always want to play the part you play now? If not, what did you want to play? I started to play piano when I was 6 years old, but later i discovered the guitar. I’ve always been singing though, so If I wouldn’t play guitar, I would definitely be a singer.
- What was your first instrument/the first song you sang? I can’t remember the first song, but my first instrument was the piano.
- Do you come from a musical family? Yes. My grandfather was a 60′s rockstar, guitarist. And my dad is a guitarist/producer.
- Have you been in any other bands? I’ve been in session bands before.
- What country do you most want to perform in? In every country possible. Right now I’m excited about our second Japan Tour though!
- What’s your favorite Seremedy song? An upcoming one.
- What song do you recommend where your part most stands out? Of the songs we have released this far, I recommend “DISTANT FUCKER” for the solo part. I recommend our upcoming songs even more though, our sound is more “mature” I think. We’re evolving as a band!
- What should we expect from Seremedy in the future? WORLD DOMINATION
- Please share a message with ROKKYUU’s readers:
Welcome to our MADNESS. Dear Semerurians, together we will gain WORLD DOMINATION. Stay MAD!